JEROME COMBS DETENTION CENTER
KANKAKEE COUNTY DETENTION CENTER
Visitation Telephone Number:
Attention Visitation Home Users
Due to compatibility issues, you are NO longer able to use Google Chrome as your web browser for home visits. Please use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. You will continue to call Securus Tech Support (877-578-3658) with any other issues that you are having. We are awaiting further information from Securus regarding this matter. Updates will be posted as we receive them. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Now available for mobile devices!
Sunday and Monday: Closed
Tuesday: 8:30am through 4:00pm (12:15pm to 1:15pm – No Visitation)
Wednesday: 8:30am through 4:00pm (12:15pm to 1:15pm – No Visitation)
Thursday: 12:30pm through 8:00pm (4:15pm to 5:15pm – No Visitation)
Friday: 8:30am through 4:00pm (12:15pm to 1:15pm – No Visitation)
Saturday: 8:30am through 4:00pm (12:15pm to 1:15pm – No Visitation)
|Visitation Appointment Times for Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday||Kitchen Trustee Visitation Appointment Times for Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday|
|8:30 AM||8:30 AM|
|9:15 AM||9:15 AM|
|10:00 AM||10:00 AM|
|10:45 AM||2:15 PM|
|11:30 AM||3:00 PM|
|Visitation Appointment Times for Thursday ONLY||Kitchen Trustee Visitation Appointment for Thursday ONLY|
|12:30 PM||2:00 PM|
|1:15 PM||2:45 PM|
- Each visitor is subject to search. No Exceptions
- The Sheriff’s Department Corrections Division reserves the right to refuse visitors based on any disruption to the safe and effective operation of the jail. No weapons of any type. No large items that could be used as a weapon or tool may be attached to key rings.
- Visitors that appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to visit.
- Visitors are required to be fully dressed including shoes. Visitors in revealing attire that is considered to be inappropriate will not be admitted. This includes, but is not limited to transparent or extremely short pant, dresses, skirts, cutoff pants and bare midriff attire. If at any time the inmate or visitor lifts their tops or drops their bottoms exposing themselves, the visit will be terminated and the visitor will not be allowed to visit for a time to be determined by jail administration.
- Absolutely no electronic communication devices are allowed in the public visitation areas. These include but are not limited to, cell phones, pagers, cameras, and recording devices. Those who violate this will be banned from visitation for a period of time to be determined by jail administration. All items of that nature must be left outside. It is up to the visitor to secure items in their own vehicle or any other way they can. Items are not to be left with JCDC Personnel to secure. No Exceptions
- Purses, handbags, fanny packs or large containers of any type are not allowed in the visitation area. Items are not to be left with JCDC Personnel to secure. No Exceptions
- No diaper bags are allowed. If an infant is brought in, the parent or guardian may bring one (1) bottle.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the visitation area.
- All persons visiting an inmate must have a valid picture I.D., and are required to show that ID at the time of the visit. No Exceptions
- All visitation is done by video monitor and by appointment only
- Inmates must fill out a visitation list before any visits can be scheduled.
- Inmates receive one (1) ON-SITE visit per week.
- Your name must be on the list (anyone NOT on the list will not be allowed back to visit. If you go back anyway, your visit will be cancelled and suspended for a period of time.
- All children visiting must be on the inmate’s visitation list.
- All persons under the age of eighteen (18) must be with a parent or legal guardian on the visitation list.
- Please remember other families are visiting. If children are running or yelling, you will be asked to take them to the lobby. Children cannot be left unattended in the lobby so your visit will be cancelled if you do not have another adult to stay with them in the lobby.
- Inmates may put up to 10 people on the list. Only 3 people including children will be allowed to visit during your appointment. If more than 3 people go back, your visit will be suspended.
- Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance. No Exceptions
- If you have a scheduled appointment and cannot make it, you must call to cancel. If you do not call before your appointment starts, this is considered a NO CALL, NO SHOW and this is the visit for the week.
- The person making the visit must arrive at least 15 minutes before the visit. No one will be allowed back until that person arrives.
- If you arrive later than your appointment time, you will receive the remainder of your visit.