JEROME COMBS DETENTION CENTER
KANKAKEE COUNTY DETENTION CENTER
Tuesday – Saturday
8:30 am – 8:00 pm
Visitation Telephone Number:
- Inmate must have filled out a visit list.
- All visitation is done by video monitor.
- Your name must be on the list (anyone NOT on the list will not be allowed back to visit. If you go back anyway, visit may be cancelled and visits may be suspended for a period of time) .
- Visit must be made 24 hours in advance (no exceptions).
- You must show picture ID. If you do not have an ID, you will not be allowed to visit.
- If you have a scheduled appointment and cannot make it, you must call to cancel. If you do not call the same day, this is considered a NO CALL, NO SHOW and this is the visit for the week.
- The person making the visit must be here for the visit. No one will be allowed back until that person arrives. If you cannot make your appointment, call to let us know someone else on the list will take your place.
- Inmate may put up to 6 people on the list. Only 3 people will be allowed at a time to visit (any more than 3, your visit may be cancelled).
- Please remember other families are visiting. If children are running or yelling, you will be asked to take them to the lobby.
- If you arrive later than your appointment time, you will not receive the full 45 minutes.
- Inmate receives one visit per week.
- No cell phones are allowed in the visitation area.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the visitation area.