JEROME COMBS DETENTION CENTER
KANKAKEE COUNTY DETENTION CENTER
Visitation Telephone Number:
Sunday and Monday: Closed
Tuesday: 8:30am through 4:00pm (12:15pm to 1:15pm – No Visitation)
Wednesday: 8:30am through 4:00pm (12:15pm to 1:15pm – No Visitation)
Thursday: 12:30pm through 8:00pm (4:15pm to 5:15pm – No Visitation)
Friday: 8:30am through 4:00pm (12:15pm to 1:15pm – No Visitation)
Saturday: 8:30am through 4:00pm (12:15pm to 1:15pm – No Visitation)
|Visitation Appointment Times for Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday||Kitchen Trustee Visitation Appointment Times for Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday|
|8:30 AM||8:30 AM|
|9:15 AM||9:15 AM|
|10:00 AM||10:00 AM|
|10:45 AM||2:15 PM|
|11:30 AM||3:00 PM|
|Visitation Appointment Times for Thursday ONLY||Kitchen Trustee Visitation Appointment for Thursday ONLY|
|12:30 PM||2:00 PM|
|1:15 PM||2:45 PM|
- Inmate must have filled out a visit list.
- All visitation is done by video monitor and by appointment.
- Your name must be on the list (anyone NOT on the list will not be allowed back to visit. If you go back anyway, visit may be cancelled and visits may be suspended for a period of time) .
- Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance (no exceptions).
- You must show a valid picture ID. If you do not have an ID, you will not be allowed to visit.
- If you have a scheduled appointment and cannot make it, you must call to cancel. If you do not call the same day, this is considered a NO CALL, NO SHOW and this is the visit for the week.
- The person making the visit must be here for the visit. No one will be allowed back until that person arrives. If you cannot make your appointment, call to let us know someone else on the list will take your place.
- Inmate may put up to 6 people on the list. Only 3 people will be allowed at a time to visit (any more than 3, your visit may be cancelled).
- Please remember other families are visiting. If children are running or yelling, you will be asked to take them to the lobby.
- If you arrive later than your appointment time, you will not receive the full 45 minutes.
- Inmates receive one visit per week.
- No cell phones are allowed in the visitation area.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the visitation area.