- We take bonds for detainees 24/7 365 days a year
- During shift changes there may be a wait for the individual to be released, please be patient.
- Bonds will be paid via cash or Credit card only.
- No Money orders, checks or cashier’s checks.
- There is a $46.00 Bond fee (in addition to the bond amount) for every bond that is taken by the Sheriff’s office
- Bond amounts can be found on our website or by calling 815-802-7100 option # 2
- You must be 18 years old with a valid ID to post bond for a Detainee. When using a credit card, the ID must match the name on the card using to post bond.
- We have an ATM in the public lobby for your convenience.
- No change will be made by the Corrections Staff.
- If you are victim in the case you cannot post bond for the detainee.
- Any questions regarding monies taken for bond should be directed to the Circuit Clerk of Kankakee County by calling 815-936-5700 or clicking here: http://www.co.kankakee.il.us/circuitclerk.html